Embracing the Performing Arts

Embracing the Performing Arts
London, March, 2011

Friday 15 April 2011

The First (Shall be last and the last shall be first...or some such.)

So, a blog?
Why?
Why not! Every other bugger has one.
Why should you read it? Buggered if I know.
I can't promise I will update regularly, nor that I will be witty, insightful, intelligent, amusing, thought-provoking or worth reading.

So...I work in theatre. I teach theatre and direct theatre and...well the rest you can find out.
Aside from that, I'm watching an old episode of "Blakes 7" ("The Web". Mental.) right now.
An I'm about to have a coffee.
Yep, I think that's it...
OH SHIT! PRODUCTION OF "SPRING AWAKENING" STARTS IN THREE WEEKS AND ISN'T READY!!! STAND BY FOLKS; THIS COULD GET MESSY. (And very sweary.)

No comments:

Post a Comment